What information may Arab Media Group collect about you?
In general, the personal information which Arab Media Group companies (“we”) collect includes (but is not limited to) your name, address, contact details, gender, occupation, and, where relevant, certain financial information (“Your Personal Information”).
How will Arab Media Group use information we collect about you?
We may use Your Personal Information for the primary purpose for which it is collected and for other, secondary, purposes that are related to the primary purpose.
We generally use personal information to:
– provide you with the products or services you have requested;
– personalise and customise your website experiences;
– communicate with you; and
– provide you with ongoing information about opportunities which we believe may be of interest to you.
In most cases where we ask you to provide Your Personal Information, if you do not provide it, we will be unable to provide you with your requested product or service.
When may Arab Media Group use your details to contact you?
We may contact you:
– regarding the functioning of any service you have signed up for in order to ensure that we can deliver it to you;
– when you have opted to receive further correspondence; or
– for marketing purposes if you have asked to receive future communications from any of our companies.
Will Arab Media Group disclose your details to anyone else?
We may disclose Your Personal Information to other Arab Media Group companies, in which case it, too, will only be used for the above purposes.
How long may Arab Media Group keep personal information?
We will hold your personal information on our systems for as long as is necessary for the relevant service, or for the period stated in any contract you have with us.
Arab Media Group’s use of website cookies and how you can reject them
We may use a feature of your browser called a cookie to assign your computer a ‘User ID’. Cookies contain information by which we can identify your computer to our servers. We may use information contained in cookies to make assumptions about your computer’s user(s). In some cases a web page might contain more than one cookie. The information gathered from these different cookies can be used to build statistical and demographic information about your computer’s user(s).
You may configure your browser to notify you before a cookie is downloaded or to not accept cookies.
To disable your cookies, please refer to your Internet browser’s help menu.